Choose Your Home
The dwelling units at Ujaas are of different types based on covered area, private gardens and number of bedrooms.This ready reckoner helps you choose your own home.
- Choose an apartment, based on the number of bedrooms, private garden...
- Find out from the table which group your apartment belongs to...
- Type A... 3 BHK
- Type B... 3 BHK with private garden
- Type C... 4 BHK
- Type D... 4 BHK with private garden
- Type E... G+2 storey townhouses
- Get to know how many apartments are available and the floors where they are located.
- To locate the geographical orientation of your chosen apartment, refer to Ujaas Site Plan.
- In order to check the apartment layout refer to the Floor Plans. The nomenclature of the apartments are...
UJS 030201 means
- Project UJS
- Building 03
- Floor 02
- Location 01
- The Floor Plans indicate facilities on each floor like the lift, staircase, neighbouring apartment.
- The built-up area includes wall thickness on all sides except common walls. Common walls are distributed evenly between the built-up area of adjoining apartments.
- Common areas and facilities (lift, staircase, lobby, lift machine room and other common built-up areas) are added up and distributed proportionately to each apartment. Covered area is the aggregate of the built-up area and percentage share of the common area plus 1% for campus level infrastructure. Detailed calculation is available in Area Statement brochure.
- Car parking will be available on the ground level as shown in Floor Plans
|| Total Covered Area (SQFT)
||Private Garden (SQFT)
|Available on Floor
||I, II, III, IV
||I, II, III, IV
||Townhouse (Ground, I, II)
|*For Building 02
||**For Building 02
| For Building 04
|| For Building 04
|| 338 SQFT
| For Building 10
||For Building 10
| For Building 12
|| 564 SQFT
||For Building 12
| For Building 20
|| 290 SQFT
|| For Building 20
|| 356 SQFT
*** Private Garden area for Townhouses 08 and 18 is 900 SQFT each
± These areas can change based on the condition